Blue Box Top

Error of Analyzer - SearchUnit - Forum

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Options
joey1980
#1 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2014 10:43:20 PM

Groups: Registered

Hi there,

I have a problem, when I build the app, the Error of Analyzer appears, I check the web.cofig file and there is nothing wrong, or maybe yes, and I do not catch it. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Jim
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:42:23 AM

Groups: Administrators, Registered

Please post the error that you see, with as much detail as possible.

Thanks
Jim

-your feedback is helpful to other users, thank you!

joey1980
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:48:09 PM

Hi Jim,

This is the error that I see, sorry but this in Spanish, but I hope your team can identify the problem that I have.

After all, thanks so much.

Code:

Error de servidor en la aplicación '/conmigo'.

Error del analizador

Descripción: Error al analizar el recurso requerido para dar servicio a esta solicitud. Revise los detalles de error de análisis específicos y modifique el archivo de código fuente en consecuencia.

Mensaje de error del analizador: No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'Keyoti2.SearchEngine.Web, Version=2012.5.13.402, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=58d9fd2e9ec4dc0e' ni una de sus dependencias. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.

Error de código fuente:

Línea 1:  <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="browsermay.aspx.vb" Inherits="browsermay" %>
Línea 2: 
Línea 3:  <%@ Register Assembly="Keyoti2.SearchEngine.Web, Version=2012.5.13.402, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=58d9fd2e9ec4dc0e"
Línea 4:      Namespace="Keyoti.SearchEngine.Web" TagPrefix="SearchEngine" %>
Línea 5: 

Archivo de origen: /conmigo/browsermay.aspx    Línea: 3

Rastro al cargar el ensamblado: La información siguiente puede ser útil para determinar porqué no se cargó el ensamblado 'Keyoti2.SearchEngine.Web, Version=2012.5.13.402, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=58d9fd2e9ec4dc0e'.

AVS: El registro del enlace de ensamblado está desactivado.
Para habilitar el registro de errores del enlace de ensamblado, establezca el valor de Registro [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) como 1.
Nota: existe una disminución del rendimiento asociada registro de errores del enlace de ensamblado.
Para desactivar esta característica, elimine el valor de Registro [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Información de versión: Versión de Microsoft .NET Framework:2.0.50727.3053; Versión ASP.NET:2.0.50727.3053
Jim
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:28:13 AM

Hi, it just means it couldn't find our DLLs. Eg Keyoti2.SearchEngine.Web.DLL. My guess is that you installed the MSI on your development machine but not on the server. That's OK but in your project you should click our references, and in the properties select "Copy Local"=>true.

That way our DLLs get copied to your application's BIN folder, and you can copy them to the server.

Jim

joey1980
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:16:35 PM

Hi,

I tried to add the reference but it seems does not work, I cannot add the reference because the dll files are in the GAC... I followed all the steps of what I found in the internet but nothing. Even I could´t find the Copy Local... Maybe I am a little innocent, but this is what I did. I am using visual studio 2008.

Maybe if I uninstall the app and install it again?

Thanks!
Jim
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 6:49:15 PM

The DLLs should be under our install dir under program files too, eg. \program files(x86)\keyoti inc\search for asp.net.....

The copy local option in VS is brought up by right clicking on our DLL under references, and then choosing properties. The properties pane is usually in the bottom right.

Jim