Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Options
sgray128
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2015 8:36:29 PM

Groups: Registered

Sirs:
I've deployed to my live web site and I'm getting this error:

500 Error from server
URL:/Keyoti_searchIngine_web_Common/SearchService.svc/GetLocationAndContentCategories

keyotiSearch.useWCFService=true

The site is www.dyndeveloper.com, if that helps.

Can you help me get this working?
sgray128
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2015 9:16:40 PM

Groups: Registered

The error log provided more info:
WebHost failed to process a request.
Sender Information: System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult/15201969
Exception: System.ServiceModel.ServiceActivationException: The service '/Keyoti_SearchEngine_Web_Common/SearchService.svc' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: This collection already contains an address with scheme http. There can be at most one address per scheme in this collection. If your service is being hosted in IIS you can fix the problem by setting 'system.serviceModel/serviceHostingEnvironment/multipleSiteBindingsEnabled' to true or specifying 'system.serviceModel/serviceHostingEnvironment/baseAddressPrefixFilters'.
Parameter name: item. ---> System.ArgumentException: This collection already contains an address with scheme http. There can be at most one address per scheme in this collection. If your service is being hosted in IIS you can fix the problem by setting 'system.serviceModel/serviceHostingEnvironment/multipleSiteBindingsEnabled' to true or specifying 'system.serviceModel/serviceHostingEnvironment/baseAddressPrefixFilters'.
Parameter name: item
at System.ServiceModel.UriSchemeKeyedCollection.InsertItem(Int32 index, Uri item)
at System.Collections.Generic.SynchronizedCollection`1.Add(T item)
at System.ServiceModel.UriSchemeKeyedCollection..ctor(Uri[] addresses)
at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost..ctor(Type serviceType, Uri[] baseAddresses)
at System.ServiceModel.Activation.WebScriptServiceHostFactory.CreateServiceHost(Type serviceType, Uri[] baseAddresses)
at System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHostFactory.CreateServiceHost(String constructorString, Uri[] baseAddresses)
at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.CreateService(String normalizedVirtualPath, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity)
at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.ActivateService(ServiceActivationInfo serviceActivationInfo, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity)
at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath, EventTraceActivity eventTraceActivity)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result)
Process Name: w3wp
Process ID: 1352

I was able to fix this by adding
<configuration>
<system.serviceModel>

<serviceHostingEnvironment multipleSiteBindingsEnabled="true" >

</serviceHostingEnvironment>
</system.serviceModel>
</configuration>

To the web config
Jim
#3 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 4:12:21 PM

Groups: Administrators, Registered

Thanks for posting your solution!
-your feedback is helpful to other users, thank you!