Keyoti are pleased to release RapidSpell Web Java version 5.3.0.
Please download v5.3 here; https://keyoti.com/products/rapidspell/javaWeb/RapidSpell-Web-Java-5-3-0-Full.zipImprovements:
- Added Servlet API 5 compatible JAR.
- Cookies used by RapidSpell to hold user option selections now have the Secure attribute set when run on HTTPS.
- Fixed problem when Undo button is not visible.
- English dictionary update.
- Added ability to set field labels for the dialog checker with JS mode usage, see Dialog page in the help.
- Fixed issue with IE11 running in IE9 mode causing browser crash.
- Added event hook ups for keypress and input.
- Support change events in AngularJS.
- Fix bug in dialog check where words could be incorrectly ignored
UserDictionary.readAll has changed to accept ArrayList as a parameter, if you have a subclass of UserDictionary (eg for a database based user dictionary), please change your subclass to use ArrayList in the readAll method arguments.
See 5.0.0 release notes below if you are upgrading from v4 or older.
Please contact support at keyoti.com with any questions or post below.